5.01.2008

packing.

two years down. I'm half-way done.
I'm packing to go home for two days then to return to a completely different westmont for mayterm.
strange.

I have funny goosebumps right now. this feeling is hard to put into words.
I don't know many seniors, but I know who they are and I know the impact they've had on this community. and they're leaving for good. who will step up and take their place?
and there are others who I won't see until january, or even august of next year.

I'm not sad or excited to leave, or for these people to leave. it feels like it's time, and at the same time it doesn't.
what is a few more minutes, a few more days, a few more months, a few more years?

all becomes memory soon enough. and we've had some good times, and we've had some bad times, but the next step will be good and bad as well--and sooner than later, we'll all be graduated and westmont will be far far in the back of our minds, just another isolated incident that can be condensed into a half of a second thought.
hmm. anyhow, back to packing.

No comments: